Writer’s Note: I apologize to the author of “An Irish Fan’s Take on the Massacre in Miami”. A real good article is being bumped to the bottom only because I take forever to write/post my stuff. So make sure you read it.
The Great Joestradamus Predicts…
I like to think of myself as a smart guy. Thinking and being are completely separate things, but I like to think that I have an idea of what is happening in the sports world. With that being said, here are my predictions for what I hope will be an exciting 2013.
1) Tim Tebow will be released by the Jets (already confirmed) but won’t be able to find a job as a backup quarterback, not even with his hometown Jaguars. He’ll try to hang on, signing a league-minimum contract to play tight end or special teams, but will once again ride the bench. He’ll be out of the NFL by 2014
2) Nick Saban will find himself at the helm of another NFL team (Detroit Lions?) at the end of the season
3) AJ Green will cement himself as the #2 Wide Receiver in the NFL behind, of course, Calvin Johnson
4) The Angels and Dodgers will struggle throughout the season. Only one will make the playoffs
5) Tiger Woods does not win a Major
7) Dwight Howard will sign his free agent deal with the…………….Dallas Mavericks
8) After he is traded from the Los Angeles Lakers to the Brooklyn Nets
9) Cliff Lee, Giancarlo Stanton and Paul Konerko will all be playing for new teams by the end of the year (Lee and Konerko will be dealt at the trading deadline)
10) Craig Biggio and Jack Morris get inducted into the Hall of Fame